So the last week was a rad week. This is a quick list of what I did in the last five days:
1. I shot a wedding in Laguna Beach at the Surf and Sand Resort, State Beach in San Clemente, and the Holiday Inn. It was the same wedding, multipale locations. It was a very elaborate wedding the brides mom was a wedding coordinator , so it had everything a bride could ask for.
2. I took My Wife and son to the Dana Point Harbor for a walk on the beach, and to take some pictures. As the sun was setting. I looked at the moon and took some pictures. They are by far the best moon pics I have ever taken.
3. This is the Harris family. I took their portrait in San Juan Capistrano at the old red barn. The kids had a blast.
4. I built a set for my friend Quang Le. He shot a band called Hyper Crush. This shoot took 10 hours to set up. I hung lights from the rafters in the studio and used some crazy clear tubes hanging all over the place. It was crazy! It was for an editorial in Nylon Magazine. Unfortunately, I cannot post any of the photos, but you can check them out in the upcoming issue of Nylon Magazine
5. I am updating my web site and putting up better pictures. I have not done this in years and do not feel like it currently reflects my photography style. In the past I put up pictures that had sentimental value for me rather than my best works of art.
6. This week I am planning a photo shoot with Santa Claus! It will be in San Juan. It will be $15 for an 8×10 print and 50% of this project will go to a Christmas charity.
7. Tomorrow, my new photogenic lights come in the mail. 🙂